I hope my readers are doing well and enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Rob and I are preparing to travel to my home in Dallas, Texas. I am so excited to be able to spend Christmas with my family and eat my heart out with tex-mex food.
I recently created a last minute gift guide for the home. These gifts are the perfect way to spruce up your home for the coming new year.
1. GOOGLE HOME MINI – Bring the power of a virtual assistant into your home for the new year. I recently partnered Verizon Wireless to demo the Google Home mini. I will be publishing a more detailed post soon about why I LOVE this nifty device so much. Here are some of the ways I have been using it recently:
– Reminding me of the weather outside while I get dressed for work.
– Setting alarms for the morning.
– Making calendar appointments.
– Getting the daily news roundup while I drink my coffee before work.
– Playing soothing music before I fall asleep at night.
I fell asleep last night listening to the comforting crackle of a winter campfire.
Have you been on the lookout for a fantastic last minute gift? Head over to your nearest Verizon store today and pick up one of these nifty devices or purchase it online. P.S. It’s on SALE right now for 40% OFF the regular price!
2. WALL CALENDAR – This wall calendar has been the perfect addition to our home and busy lives. I can’t tell you how many times Robert and I would get each other’s schedule mixed up when we first got married. Now it’s incredibly easy to write out every event for the month and have it hanging in a highly visible area. No more confusion! I fell in love with this gold version. And this one comes in a pretty rose color.
3. LAVENDER & LEMON CANDLE – I am Yankee Candle® obsessed! I’ve tried so many of their scents, but I have to say that my all-time favorite is the lavender & lemon scent. It is the most calming and relaxing scent after a long day of work. I also buy this scent for winter months.
4. NINJA COFFEE BAR – There is a reason I keep talking about this contraption because it’s simply AMAZING. Are you looking to upgrade your coffee game in 2018? This coffee bar will forever change the way you drink coffee. Think about how much a regular gourmet coffee cost in stores and multiply that by 15 days per month…
I was averaging $2.80 per order which comes out to around $42 per month. Now I buy a big bag of whole bean coffee for $10 at TJ Maxx, grind the beans myself and voila! I have my morning coffee. This coffee bar is perfect for guests as well because you have the option to make a full pot or a simple cup. It’s on SALE right now at Kohl’s.
5. MAGNOLIA WREATH – Add a bit of Southern Charm to your doorstep in the Spring and Summer of 2018 with a magnolia wreath. I always get stuck with what to place on my door during the non-holiday months and I think this is the perfect compromise. One Kings Lane is an exquisite online market when it comes to home decor. I’m also obsessed with this citrus wreath from OKL as well.
6. MONOGRAMMED CHAMPAGNE FLUTES – Every home should have a few adorable champagne glasses for entertainment and celebratory purposes. What better time of year to invest in champagne flutes than right before New Year’s Eve? I think the gold polka dot detailing on these are adorable. I also love these if you’re on a budget.
7. MARBLE VANITY TRAY – Spruce up your bathroom counter with this beautiful marble tray to hold your morning and night necessities. This has been one of my favorite purchases because it’s (1) It is affordable and (2) It is a beautiful way to make base housing look more luxurious.
8. FAMILY RECIPE BOX – If you’re a newlywed, invest in this cute recipe tin! It will make meal planning easier in those first few months. Rob and I love to write down our favorite recipes so that we can pull them out from our tin at a moment’s notice. It’s actually faster than pulling up a recipe on your phone! When you’re meal planning, pull out all of your favorite recipes to include in your weekly rotation. I have this beautiful blue version but I also love the citrus version which is currently in stock on the Anthropologie® website.
9. ELEPHANT WINE RACK – I love a good wine rack and this adorable rack from another one of my favorite retailers Joss & Main would add a unique touch to any kitchen. I love the wood finishing and how cute are the elephants?! This budget version is more modern but also extremely versatile for any type of kitchen decor.
Have a beautiful holiday season loves! Feel free to follow me over on Instagram and shoot me a direct message to introduce yourself.
Until Next Time.
This blog post was part of a partnership with Verizon Wireless, however, all opinions stated are my own.
This post does contain affiliate links.