1. Swell bottle – I seriously love these water bottles. They always keep my water cold no matter where I am in the dreaded Florida humidity. In the winter they’re great to carry around for that much-needed hydration. Swell bottles come in a variety of patterns and colors so it’s easy to choose the one you love. I personally love this one and this one.
2. Alex and Ani Wonder Woman Wrap Ring – Who doesn’t love Wonder Woman? Seriously, Gal Gadot is such a badass. When it comes to jewelry, I love dainty gold pieces and this one caught my eye in particular. I swear being a military spouse and trying to juggle a career, household and support your husband can make you feel like a wonder woman most days. I can’t even imagine how the working mothers feel! Shop here.
3. Fresh Rosewater Toner – I have always struggled with skin issues and I’ve tried almost every product or service on the market. In my early twenties, I had such bad acne that I had to have scalpel scar removal from a top dermatologist in Dallas. This toner is a lifesaver in the winter for my dry skin. It also doubles perfectly as a makeup setting spray. I love this bottle because it’s large and lasts me forever. Rosewater has incredible benefits for your skin such as balancing your PH and providing hydrating antioxidants. Shop here.
4. Alex and Ani Arrow Necklace – I’ve always loved arrow designs in jewelry. Maybe my childhood crush on Legolas in Lord of the Rings has something to do with this (hehe). This necklace is adorable and can be paired with almost ANY outfit. Shop here.
5. TopShop Millie Coat – I personally own the Meg version of this coat which is very similar. I purchased this beautiful camel coat in New York City at their Topshop flagship store and have been in love ever since. It’s warm, classic, and polished. You can pair it with almost any Fall or Winter outfit. I recently wore mine in Tennessee for a wedding weekend. Shop here.
6. Frye Riding Boots – I got my first pair of Frye boots for Christmas about two years ago. Frye boots are the crown jewel of riding boots. The leather is exceptional and they are well worth the price tag for their durability and craftsmanship. Shop here. (These are on sale right now!)
7. Ivanka Trump Soho Work Tote – If you’re a working woman, then this bag is for you! I searched EVERYWHERE the summer before my internship in Washington, D.C. for a work tote and this one fits ALL of my requirements. It’s a beautiful design and has plenty of room for your things – plus a plethora of pockets! I love the Soho tote because it was designed with working women in mind. Shop here.
8. Nike Air Max Thea shoes – Nike hits the mark again with their Theas! These shoes can easily be paired with casual outfits, yet they offer enough support to be workout shoes as well. I will always keep a pair of these in my closet. They come in plenty of colors too. I happen to love pink. Shop here.
9. Joy Mangano travel steamer – If you don’t own a travel steamer, buy one NOW. Even my husband uses this nifty gadget for his military uniforms. It’s so easy to pack in a suitcase and just as easy to store in your closet for last minute outfit changes. Shop here.
10. Essential Oil Diffuser – I’ve started running a diffuser at night on my nightstand and I love the comforting aroma that it provides before I fall asleep. This one is super cute and stylish! Shop here.
11. Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleanser – As I mentioned above, I’ve always struggled with finding a good skincare regimen. The winter tends to dry out my skin and this is one of the ONLY cleansers I’ve found that doesn’t make me break out and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Korres is an exceptional skin care line and well worth investing in. Shop here.
12. Ninja Coffee Bar – I saved holy grail for last. This pretty contraption has not only saved my morning sanity but my wallet as well. Are Rob and I Starbucks addicts? Guilty as charged! We were both spending close to $3 or $4 per day on Starbucks until we bought the Ninja coffee bar. Now we can enjoy a cup whenever we please. It’s also perfect for guests because you have the option to make a full pot or a single serve cup. Shop here. (On sale right now!)
Note: I personally own 9 of these 12 items.
Until Next Time.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.